You are accessing a U.S. Government (USG) Information System (IS) that is provided for
USG-authorized use only.
By using this IS (which includes any device attached to this IS), you consent to the following
- The USG routinely intercepts and monitors communications on this IS for purposes including, but not
limited to, penetration testing, COMSEC monitoring, network operations and defense, personnel misconduct
(PM), law enforcement (LE), and counterintelligence (CI) investigations.
- At any time, the USG may inspect and seize data stored on this IS.
- Communications using, or data stored on, this IS are not private, are subject to routine
monitoring, interception, and search, and may be disclosed or used for any USG authorized
- This IS includes security measures (e.g., authentication and access controls) to protect USG
interests--not for your personal benefit or privacy.
- Notwithstanding the above, using this IS does not constitute consent to PM, LE or CI
searching or monitoring of the content of privileged communications, or work product, related to
personal representation or services by attorneys, psychotherapists, or clergy, and their
assistants. Such communications and work product are private and confidential. See Privacy and Legal
Enter your email and password in the spaces provided.
Due to recent system upgrades, FSTS users are now authorized to use their
email account (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc.). In order to associate your email address with your Future Soldier account, you
must register via the GoArmy.com site. Click Register
to establish your new login
to access the Future Soldier Training.
If you have any issues with establishing your new account, please contact
your Future Soldier Leader for assistance.